Market upswing: 2022 looks bright for juniors that can capture the attention of both new investors and traditional players
Vancouver | May 01. 2022
Montreal | Aug 21. 2022
Sudbury | Sep 18. 2022
CIM is a multi-faceted institute but at our core, we are a community of professionals looking to build relationships, set best practices, share knowledge, advance our careers, and support one another to ensure a prosperous industry.
Member benefits include:
• Subscription to the ISRM Newsletter;
• Access to reserved content on the ISRM website such as online courses, download of Suggested Methods and Reports, Rock Mechanics lectures, videos, slide collection, etc.;
• Right to participate in the ISRM Commissions;
• Registration with a 20% discount in the ISRM Congress, International and Regional Symposia and Specialised Conferences;
• Personal subscription to the International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences at a discounted price;
• Personal subscription to the Journal Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering at a discounted price (see details);
• Free download of up to 100 papers per year from the ISRM Digital Library at OnePetro;
• Discount on purchases of CRC Press books;
• Subscription to the annual ISRM News Journal published in December, reflecting the activity of the ISRM during that year. Click here for the ISRM website
If you have any further questions regarding ISRM membership, please contact the ISRM National Group in your region.